dimanche 29 mars 2020

Freebie: Hope Above Fear

Hello everybody! I hope you and your loved ones are staying healthy and safe. We’re certainly living difficult times and we’re all having to get used to a new normal, not only adjusting to a new routine, but surrounded by worrying, saddening and stressful news most of the time… I know it’s not easy, but while I do think we have to stay informed and of course respect all the measures put in place to keep us safe, I find a little comfort in thinking that better times are ahead and trying to find joy in the little things in life. ♥ I do need that…

I've seen some amazing freebies about Covid19 being shared by my fellow designers all around the digiworld, and I'm so thankful for them… It’s so important to have the opportunity of documenting life during these trying moments. I wanted to add my two cents, by creating something to share how I'm feeling, how I'm trying to cope with this, to stay positive for my family, and to keep hope above all. Here it is for you, I hope you like it and it’s useful to you. Just click on the preview to begin the download.

Click HERE for an alternative download if you have any problem with the first one.


Please take care, stay home if you can, and stay safe! ♥ And remember… this too shall pass… ♥

16 commentaires:

  1. Merci ! Prenez soin de vous !
    France

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you so much - I'm taking notes but not documenting right now as I'm sick with what is likely COVID (but the US doesn't have enough tests so unless I get much sicker, which I hope I don't, I can't get tested). I am very much looking forward to finally feeling better enough to use these lovely cards!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you so much! I'm a Project Life scrapper and these cards are perfect for documenting our lives every week. Merci Beaucoup!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you very much for these lovely cards!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thank you for the cards, and also for the reminder to hope not fear!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thank You! Stay safe and Healthy

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Thank you -- I love your focus on Hope! Stay safe & take care!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thanks so much for the free cards to help remind us to be cheerful and hopeful. This virus is certainly affecting all of us in the world. We had an earthquake in Utah also but that was mild compared to what it could have been. I am certainly grateful that my computer is still working and my faucets work. I have water and food and electricity etc. Best wishes to all!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. linda de mi corazon.... no se como nunca se me dio la idea de venir a tu blog ....Gracias!!!!!!!!! Thanks my lovely, You are the BEST!!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I've been working on varius COVID related photos recently so thank you for these.

    RépondreSupprimer