samedi 5 octobre 2024

Happy DSD! – Part 2

Hello! I hope you're already enjoying the big deals and all the fun happening around the digiworld this weekend! As promised, I'm back with more beautiful goodies and amazing deals for our Special Saturday! Remember all my products are 40% OFF through Monday, plus some incredible extra discounts going up to 60% OFF my bundles and collections!

I had the joy of teaming up again with my dear friends Becca Bonneville and Sara Gleason, to create this beautiful and unique autumnal collection, that will be perfect to document not only the magic of seasonal change, but also the transitions on our personal journeys. ♥ All the packs are 40% OFF through Monday! (If you're a newsletter subscriber, don't miss the exclusive offer I included in it today to grab the full collection at 50% OFF!!!)






Here's some beautiful inspiration from the CT girls and the Pollys:



I have some amazing DSD special offers you don't want to miss either! Create Your Own Grab Bag with 5 packs from my store for only $10, and enjoy this opportunity to add to your stash all the products you had been wishing for a while!!!



Rachel Etrog and I put our beautiful Mama and Papa collections together to make a HUGE bundle that you can grab at 50% OFF only during the DSD weekend! If you still don't have these collections, don't miss this great deal to grab both of them!



Upon customer request, I'm bringing back from the archives my 3x4 calendar cards from 2019 to 2022 for a limited time offer! Grab the 4 packs for only $6 through Monday! They will be only available during the DSD weekend before going back to the archives, so this is your chance if you were looking for them!



Don't forget that my October BYOC packs are 40% OFF through Monday too, with additional Buy More, Save More discounts! And if you’re a newsletter subscriber, check out the exclusive deal I included to grab the FULL COLLECTION at a very special DSD price too!!!









Keep having fun during the DSD weekend! ♥

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire