mercredi 2 septembre 2015

Wonderful Wednesday + September Memory Mix

Hello! It's Wonderful Wednesday at MScraps and today I have not only one but TWO awesome packs on sale for you! Love Triangles No. 1 and Love Triangles No. 2 are 50% OFF only today!!! This means that you can grab them for JUST $1 each!!! Don't miss this deal!



Check out the new beautiful pages that the CT girls created this time:



I'm also bringing you today my contribution to September's Memory Mix collection at MScraps! My girls went back to school yesterday and I wanted to create something to talk about it! :) I tried to focus not only on the traditional "back to school" theme, but on the general things happening along the school year. I hope you like what I came up with! My 3 packs are on sale individually through September 7th (the paper pack is only $2 and the packs of wordarts and journal cards -both including English and French versions- are just $1 each!!!). Remember that all the products in this collection are created to be mixed and matched, so don't miss this chance to create your very own collab at an awesome price!!!

 photo Soco_SchoolTime_PP_pv2_zps0l7fj8cm.jpg

 photo Soco_SchoolTime_WA_pv3_zpsd4ksbsnn.jpg

 photo Soco_SchoolTime_JC_pv3_zps0ahutj1l.jpg


The CT girls have also made some beautiful and inspiring layouts using these packs!



Have a beautiful day!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire