vendredi 28 août 2015

New | Second Chance No. 2

Hello! Do you remember my Second Chance templates? Well, I decided to make another pack and give some more of them a new life too! Here's what I came up with and I hope you like them! Remember that Second Chance No. 2 is 20% OFF through August 30th!

 photo Soco_SecondChanceNo2_preview_zps0iy1bhzc.jpg


There are 4 templates available in PSD, TIFF and PNG files as usual, with shadows on separate layers to make them more realistic. All these templates were previously offered as freebies, so please check your stash before buying!

Here's some inspiration from the CT girls:



I also wanted to suggest you to keep an eye on the Digi Dares blog this weekend! The dare beginning on August 28th will bring a nice surprise to you!

Have a great weekend!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire