mardi 5 mai 2015

NEW | I’ll Be There For You – Templates + Flash Sales Day 5 (last hours!!!)

Do you remember I had told you that the iNSD fun would last an entire week at MScraps? Well, here I am again, bringing you more awesome deals on the 5th day of Flash Sales! TODAY ONLY, my packs Love Triangles No. 1, Love Triangles No. 2 and Second Chance No. 1 are $1 each!!! Remember that the Flash Sales are valid until 11 PM CET - GMT+2, so there are only some hours left to grab them!!!

 photo 2015-05-05FS_zpsl5myvbzr.jpg


But wait! There's more!!! This gorgeous template pack is the second part of my collab with Ange Designs and France M. Designs, and you can also grab it for ONLY $1 TODAY!!!

 photo afs_IBTFY_tp_preview_zpsaybw9ogb.jpg

Check out the beautiful inspiration from our CT girls and the MScraps CT:


Remember that my entire store is 40% OFF (and my bundles up to 70% OFF) through May 7th!!!

 photo 2015-05-01_iNSD_zpswzbhrhgt.jpg


I have only one more iNSD newsletter to send and I can tell you it's going to be awesome! Subscribe HERE now if you still haven’t done it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire