vendredi 8 mai 2015

LAST HOURS!!! Surprise Flash Sales & Bonus + NEW products

Yay!!! I have a great surprise for you today!!! If you missed some of my iNSD Flash Sales, here's a LAST CHANCE to grab all those goodies for only $1 each! All our iNSD Flash Sales have been re-activated AND I've added 4 other products to our BONUS FLASH SALE! The Surprise Flash Sale ends at 11PM GMT+2 on May 8th, so hurry up!!!

 photo 2015-05-08d_zps1joxsd29.jpg



I also have two new beautiful products: a pack of Word Overlays and a pack of FB Cover Templates! They are both included in the Flash Sales, so you can grab them for only $1 each TODAY!!!

 photo Soco_WordOverlaysNo2_preview_zpszjfcb8gq.jpg

 photo Soco_CoveredNo2_preview_zpspy7uvlra.jpg


Here’s some great inspiration from the CT girls using the new packs. First, their amazing photos showcasing the new Word Overlays:


And look how beautiful they look on a page too:


Also, some lovely covers that I’m happy to begin seeing around on FB:


And they look awesome on an album cover or a classic layout too:



All the packs of the I'll Be There For You collection, my collab with Ange Designs and France M. Designs, are included in the Flash Sales too, so TODAY you can get them for $1 each or grab the bundle now for $3!!!

 photo afs_IBTFY_bundle_preview_zpsbcyjajrh.jpg


Last but not least: all the packs of The Kindest Of Hearts, my collab with ninigoesdi, are now available separately and 20% OFF through May 10th! And ONLY during the weekend, you can still grab the bundle at its iNSD special price!!!

 photo Soco_ngd_TKOH_Templates_preview_zps5a7veaaz.jpg

 photo Soco_ngd_TKOH_JC_preview_zpsjjszrakd.jpg

 photo Soco_ngd_TKOH_WA_preview_zpshojoriv7.jpg

 photo _ngd_TKOH_preview_kit_zps3oepieyq.jpg

 photo _ngd_TKOH_preview_alpha_zpselzyqfoc.jpg


Thanks for following me during this crazy week! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! Stay tuned because more awesome news are coming soon!!!

Have a great weekend!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire