vendredi 14 novembre 2014

New | December Memories | A collaboration with France M. Designs

The mistery is over and I can now show you what I’ve been working on! As I told you yesterday, I teamed up with my talented friend France M. Designs (my very first collaboration!!!), to create this wonderful collection that will be perfect to keep and treasure all your precious December memories! Isn’t it amazing? And you know what? You can get the FULL collection for only $10 through November 20th! This means 67% OFF the regular price!!! Don’t miss this special deal!!!

 photo FranceM_Soco_DecemberMemories_Bundlepreview_zps1313e5fe.jpg


The collection includes a layered template album with 52 templates (25 double pages, plus cover and back cover, all available in PSD, TIFF and PNG files), an amazing pack of 38 papers (patterned, solids, dotted and vellum), a gorgeous pack of 75 elements (65 different!), 27 beautiful journal cards (3x4 and 6x4), 35 awesome wordarts and the numbers (from 1 to 31) in 4 different colors! It’s amazing and huge!!! I’m sure you’re going to love it!!! (Click to enlarge)



Check out the beautiful samples of our CT girls! They deserve a special mention because they worked on a very tight schedule and they still managed to make magic! Thank you ladies!!! (Click to enlarge)



And now, what you were waiting for! Here are the results of the drawing! Thank you all for participating and don't forget to check France's blog to know who the second winner is! Congratulations Nolwenn!!! Please contact me so I can send you your prize!

 photo winner_zps5a9e0960.jpg


If you still haven't done it, don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter! A very special surprise is coming tomorrow for my newsletter subscribers and you don't want to miss it! Have a great weekend!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire