dimanche 26 novembre 2023

Cyber Monday specials


Hello! I hope you're having a great weekend! As promised, I'm back with more amazing deals available today and tomorrow only!



The special Black Friday - Cyber Monday bundle deals to grab my Retrospective collaboration with Allison Pennington and my Homebody collaboration with Becca Bonneville and Sara Gleason are still available for two more days!




Remember all the individual packs and full kits of both collabs are also available separately at 30% OFF through November 27th!!!



Also, the new TWINKLE MPM collection is still 30% OFF through Cyber Monday!!!



I'm bringing you a new selection of products discounted from 40 to 60% OFF through Monday! It’s time to stock up!!!



My 2023 Pocket Cards special bundle is still available too! Enjoy this offer and save 60% through November 27th!



Keep enjoying your weekend and saving! See you soon with more beautiful goodies!!! ♥

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire