samedi 7 octobre 2023

Happy DSD! – Part 2

Hello! I hope you're already enjoying the big deals and all the fun happening around the digiworld this weekend! As promised, I'm back with more beautiful goodies and amazing deals for our Special Saturday! Remember all my products are 40% OFF through Monday, plus some incredible extra discounts going up to 60% OFF my bundles and collections!

I had the chance to team up again with my dear Anita Designs, to create this sweet and lovely collection that will be perfect to document all the memories of this beautiful season! ♥ Only during the DSD weekend, you can grab the entire collection for just $7, so don’t wait more to add it to your cart!!!



The kit and the packs are also available at 40% OFF in case you prefer to grab them separately:



Here's some beautiful inspiration from our CT girls and the Pollys:




I have another amazing DSD special offer you don't want to miss either! Create Your Own Grab Bag with 5 packs from my store for only $10, and enjoy this opportunity to add all the products you had been wishing for a while to your stash!!!



Don't forget that my my new Pocket Stories Vol. 6 templates are 40% OFF through Monday too, with additional BYOC Buy More, Save More discounts!





Keep having fun during the DSD weekend! ♥

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire