samedi 7 mai 2022

Happy iNSD! – Part 2

Hello! I hope you're already enjoying the big deals and all the fun happening around the scrapbooking world this weekend! As promised, I'm back with more beautiful goodies and amazing deals! Remember all my products are 40% OFF through Monday, plus some incredible extra discounts going up to 60% OFF my bundles and collections!

I'm really excited about this new collaboration project I’m bringing you today! I’m sure most of you know my friend Elisa, from EHStudios, as a Polly, but she's also a very talented designer (if you've been scrapping for a while, maybe you remember her beautiful designs). I’ve known her for years (I was even part of her CT a lifetime ago!) and she retired some years ago to focus on her “real life” work as an amazing photographer. I’m honored she decided now to dip her toes back into designing to create this beautiful, original, artsy collection with me! ♥ Only during the iNSD weekend, you can grab the entire collection for just $6, so don’t wait more to add it to your cart!!!



The kit and the packs are also available at 40% OFF in case you prefer to grab them separately:





Here's some beautiful inspiration from our CT girls and the Pollys:



And Elisa made 4 wonderful pages herself! ♥



I also have another amazing iNSD special offer you don't want to miss! Create Your Own Grab Bag with 5 packs from my store for only $10, and enjoy this opportunity to add to your stash all the products you had been wishing for a while!!!



Don't forget that my May BYOC packs are 40% OFF through Monday too, with additional Buy More, Save More discounts! And if you’re a newsletter subscriber, check out yesterday's newsletter too for the exclusive deal I included to grab them together at 50% OFF!!!







Keep having fun during the iNSD weekend! ♥

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire