vendredi 18 mars 2022

Creative Team 2022 + Retiring Products Sale

Hello everybody! Today I'm happy to introduce my new 2022 Creative Team to you! Our 19 amazing guests will be joining their talent and inspiration to the outstanding work and creativity of the wonderful regular team! I'm looking forward to work with all of them and sharing their beautiful art with you during the year!



Also, starting today and through the end of the month, we're having our annual Retiring Products Sale at The Lilypad and some of my products will be gone from the shop forever. This is your last chance to grab them at 50% OFF!!!



If you missed my new Today words and pocket cards on Wednesday's SOSN (or if you missed the words as a freebie last week), here's a chance to grab them at 20% OFF through Sunday! Take a look at my previous post HERE for some beautiful inspiration from the CT girls and the Pollys.




Have a beautiful day! ♥

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire