dimanche 28 novembre 2021

Cyber Monday specials


Hello! I hope you're having a great weekend! As promised, I'm back with more amazing deals available today and tomorrow only!



The special offer to grab my brand NEW Jolly full collection at 50% OFF is still available for two more days! Don't miss it!!!



Remember all the Jolly packs, the new GLOW MPM collection, and all the packs in my NEW collaboration project with Allison Pennington, are also available separately at 30% OFF through November 29!!!







I'm bringing you a new selection of products discounted from 40 to 60% OFF through Monday! It’s time to stock up!!!



I also made a huge special bundle containing all my 2020 pocket cards and, only for the next two days, you can get all these 160 cards together for 60% OFF!!!



See you soon with more beautiful goodies and great deals!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire