samedi 2 octobre 2021

Happy DSD! – Part 2

Hello! I hope you're already enjoying the big deals and all the fun happening around the digiworld this weekend! As promised, I'm back with more beautiful goodies and amazing deals! Remember all my products are 40% OFF through Monday, plus some incredible extra discounts going up to 60% OFF my bundles and collections!

I'm so happy I had the opportunity to team up again with my dear and talented Mirjam, from Pink Reptile Designs, to create this beautiful, elegant, timeless collection, that will be perfect to document all our precious memories! ♥ I love what we came up with and I hope you like it too! Enjoy 40% OFF all the packs through Monday!!! (If you're a newsletter subscriber, don't miss the exclusive offer we included today to grab the full collection at 50% OFF!!!).







Here's some beautiful inspiration from our CT girls and the Pollys:



I also have another amazing DSD special offer you don't want to miss! Create Your Own Grab Bag with 5 packs from my store for only $10, and enjoy this opportunity to add to your stash all the products you had been wishing for a while!!!



Don't forget that all my October BYOC packs are 40% OFF through Monday too, with additional Buy More, Save More discounts! And if you’re a newsletter subscriber, check out yesterday's newsletter too for the exclusive deal I included to grab them at 50% OFF!!!










Keep having fun during the DSD weekend and take care! ♥

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire