samedi 1 mai 2021

Happy iNSD! – Part 2

Hello! I hope you're already enjoying the big deals and all the fun happening around the scrapbooking world this weekend! As promised, I'm back with more beautiful goodies and amazing deals! Remember all my products are 40% OFF through Monday, plus some incredible extra discounts going up to 60% OFF my bundles and collections!

I'm so happy I had the opportunity to team up again with my dear friend Sabrina, from Sabrina's Creations, to create this beautiful collection that will be perfect to document all the moments and stories we capture every day through our lens. ♥ I’m sure it will become one of your basics to be used over and over again! And only during the iNSD weekend, you can grab the entire collection for just $6.50, so don’t wait more to add it to your cart!!!



Here's some beautiful inspiration from our CT girls and the Pollys:


CTM Audrey (aka Angels) made this amazing hybrid TN spread:



I have another amazing iNSD special offer you don't want to miss either! Create Your Own Grab Bag with 5 packs from my store for only $10, and enjoy this opportunity to add to your stash all the products you had been wishing for a while!!!



Don't forget that all my all the separate packs in my brand new Hope Through Heartbreak collection are 40% OFF through Monday too. And if you’re a newsletter subscriber, enjoy the exclusive deal I included to grab the full collection at a very special price!







Take a look at the awesome iNSD gift that our subscribers received with our newsletters today! Sabrina and I are going to send it again on Monday, so sign up now (Sabrina’s newsletter HERE and mine HERE) if you want to grab this pack for FREE before it hits the store!



Keep having fun during the iNSD weekend!!! ♥

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire