vendredi 17 janvier 2020

New | Storyteller collab + Weekly Vol. 2 + storewide sale

Hello! It's time of our Quarterly Sale at The Lilypad, and all my products, including new releases are 30% OFF through January 20th!!! This is the perfect moment to grab all those products that had been waiting in your wishlist, but don't forget to check out my new goodies too!



I'm so happy I had the opportunity to team up again with my dear Sabrina, from Sabrina's Creations, to create this beautiful collection that will be perfect to document all your stories and special moments! ♥ I’m sure it will become one of your basics to be used over and over again! All the packs are 30% OFF through Monday, so don’t wait more to add them your cart!









Do you remember my December Cards? Some of you asked me to turn them into a whole year-round pack to use on your everyday life projects each week, and here they are! This new set contains 53 3x4" cards, including not only ready to use JPEG files, but also PSD and TIFF layered files, as well as PNG overlays for an easy customisation. Of course, this pack is also 30% OFF through January 20th! (If you already purchased the December Cards set, check out your email inbox, because you will be receiving a special treat from me! ♥). And if you’re like me and you haven’t decided yet which cards to use even if we are almost finishing the third week of the year, be sure to check out my more classic Weekly Vol. 1 cards too!




Also, spend $15 this weekend, and get for free this sweet and beautiful collab created with love by The Lilypad designers, and filled with love, hope and renewal! ♥ The collab will be added to your cart automatically with any qualifying purchase.



And last but not least, remember it's not too late to participate in annual Month of Challenges! Complete all 31 challenges and get a free $20 gift certificate to The Lilypad! If you haven't jumped in yet, don't wait more and join the fun!!!



Have a great weekend!!! ♥

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire