vendredi 6 mai 2016

Happy iNSD !!!

iNSD is here and I hope you're having fun and enjoying all the amazing deals going on all around the scrapbooking world! I have a lot of news to share with you today!

To celebrate our big scrapbooking holiday, ALL my products are 40% OFF and most of my bundles are up to 70% OFF through May 8th!!! This is the moment to treat yourself and grab all those products that have been waiting in your wish list!!!

 photo 2016-05-06_iNSD_680_zpsqatmaxoj.jpg


I’m happy to finally share with you my NEW collaboration projects too, I was looking forward to it! I teamed up again with my dear Ange Designs and France M. Designs to create this lovely boyish collection, that makes a perfect matching pair with our girly Dream In Pink one! The best news? You can grab this bundle for ONLY $3 through the iNSD weekend!!!

 photo afs_DreamInBlue_bundle_pv_zpsomo6szl3.jpg


Check out the beautiful inspiration from our CT girls, the Cheery-O’s and the TDP’s CT:



I also had the pleasure of working again with my dear friend Nini, from ninigoesdigi, to create this gorgeous shopping collection! We had so much fun designing it and we hope you like it as much as we do! Only during the iNSD weekend, you can grab the full collection for 60% OFF!!!

 photo ngd_soco_ShopTillYouDrop_bundle_zpsphlfltdu.jpg


Check out the beautiful samples from our CT girls and the Cheery-O’s:



In addition to all those beauties and deals, I have some amazing iNSD special offers that you don’t want to miss! First, Sabrina and I decided to bundle up our two most recent collabs about dreams, and we're bringing you this special big bundle pack at an extraordinary iNSD price! You can grab both collections together for ONLY $10 through May 8th!!!

 photo sc-soco_Dreams_iNSDBundle_pv_zpstquiahbh.jpg


And do you remember the Life In Harmony 2015 mega bundles that Ange and I put in the store some months ago, at an amazingly discounted price? Well, you should check them out again because we're adding an extra iNSD discount and that means you can get them for up to 70% OFF!!! But hurry up, because this amazing iNSD deal is only valid through Saturday May 7th!!!

 photo 2016-05-06_LIH_600_zpsfjwcuktp.jpg


I’ll also have everyday $1 Flash Sales through the weekend and here’s the first one of them! Playing With Petals, Blocked No. 1 and Blocked No. 2, are $1 each ONLY TODAY!!!! Don't miss this awesome deal!

 photo 2016-05-06_FS_zpsedt2ftgf.jpg


I'm bringing hOme ALL the products released or re-released during my guest spot at The Digital Press, which means they are now available at my store and 40% OFF during the iNSD sale!!! This is the moment to grab them if you still don't have them!!!

 photo 2016-05-06_BackHOme_600_zpsdfbcmvsi.jpg


Are you a subscriber to my newsletter? If you aren’t, check out the exclusive iNSD gift I just sent out for all my subscribers!!! I'll be sending it again on Sunday, so subscribe HERE now if you still haven’t done it! (And don’t forget to grab my May’s DigiScrap Parade freebie if you still haven’t got it!)

 photo Soco_Instalife_Freebie_pv_zpslhwqsjb0.jpg

Keep having fun and have a wonderful iNSD weekend!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire