vendredi 13 novembre 2015

Thank you, MScraps!!! ♥ (Surprise Flash Sales and Sale Extended!!!)

Today’s article is kind of bittersweet... These are our last days at MScraps and I can’t help to be a little sad... It has been a wonderful adventure and I’m so grateful for everything I lived and learned at our store, for all the precious memories I collected through these years! Our time at MScraps wasn’t only about scrapbooking, but also about friendship, laughter, sharing, caring... I’ll miss all that, even if I know that I’ll keep “seeing” my digifriends at other places. And I’ll keep all those beautiful memories in my heart! ♥

But hey, let’s focus on the positive things! Do you remember that yesterday I talked about a surprise coming to the store? Well, here it is!!! Because we want these last days to be unforgettable, this is our way to say THANKS to all of you!!! ♥ All of our DSD Flash Sales have been re-activated, AND I've added 6 packs to the NEW Surprise Flash Sales category! That means 25 products from my store at ONLY $1 each, plus my storewide sale extended through November 15th (GMT+1)! This is your last chance to grab all these goodies at an amazing price!!!

 photo 2015-11-13FS_zpsqm10yp96.jpg


Here are my products included in the $1 Flash Sales: the three packs of Dream In Pink, my new collaboration project with Ange Designs and France M. Designs, my two NEW template packs Simply Clean No. 1 and Playing With Petals, as well as 20 of your all-time faves !

 photo afs_DreamInPink_kit_pv_zpszenrbegq.jpg




Pssst... Some of these "oldies" won't be available anymore after the store's closing, so grab them while you can!!!



Also, you can still grab my collab with ninigoesdigi, the Far Far Away collection, at its amazing DSD price of $7.99! After Sunday, it will go back to its normal price, so don't miss this last chance!

 photo NGD_Soco_FarFarAway_Bundle_pv_zpssdbnaioy.jpg


Before leaving, I want to say THANK YOU to all of you for your support and loyalty through my time at MScraps! ♥ This part of the story is coming to an end, but the show goes on and I hope you will follow me on my new venture! ♥ I'll be here next week to give you more news about my new hOme! In the meantime, enjoy the sales and stay tuned!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire