samedi 2 mai 2015

NEW Collab | I’ll Be There For You on iNSD Flash Sales!!!

I love our hobby and I love that we have a special holiday to celebrate it! And because that also means celebrating the wonderful bonds we create thanks to it, Ange, France M. and I decided to team up again to create a beautiful collection about FRIENDHIP, about our friendship that is so important to me!

I'll Be There For You - Collection will be released in 3 parts and this gorgeous mini kit is the first one. ONLY TODAY, during the second day of Flash Sales at MScraps, you can grab it for ONLY $1!!! Don't miss it!!! (The Flash Sales are valid until 11 PM GMT+2 – CET)

 photo afs_IBTFY_kit_preview_zpsowk3wtvt.jpg


Check out some beautiful inspiration from our CT girls:



Remember that my entire store is 40% OFF (and my bundles up to 70% OFF) through May 7th!!!

 photo 2015-05-01_iNSD_zpswzbhrhgt.jpg


Don't forget that my newsletter subscribers are getting exclusive surprises and treats during the iNSD festivities! Yesterday and today, I sent out a lovely freebie add on to The Kindest Of Hearts collection, my collab with ninigoesdigi, plus a couple of coupons to my store today! You can still subscribe HERE! Don’t wait more!

Keep having fun during our scrapbooking weekend!

1 commentaire: