mercredi 7 janvier 2015

New | Life In Harmony – January | A collaboration with Ange Designs

Yay! I’m so happy because I can finally show you what my talented friend Ange and I have been working on! Life In Harmony is a monthly collection that will be perfect for all kind of everyday/life projects! Daily, weekly, monthly, or only for special events, you’ll find in this collection everything you need to help you keeping those precios and special memories! Every month, we’ll be adding new goodies to the collection, in order to offer you even more possibilities!

And if you don’t make project of this kind, you can of course also use this collection for creating your layouts… Ange’s beautiful papers and elements will perfectly highlight all your photos and my multi-photo templates will help you to easily scrap those special moments!

Without further ado, please let me introduce the January’s edition of Life In Harmony to you! We hope you like it!!! All the packs and the bundle are 50% OFF only today!!! This is an opportunity nobody should miss!!!

 photo Soco_Ange_LIH_January_Bundle_preview_zpsccd44638.jpg


The collection includes (please click on each image to see the product’s detailed description in the store):



Check out the beautiful inspiration from our amazing CT girls that, as usual, made magic working on a very tight deadline! Thank you, ladies!!!


And now, here are the results of the drawing! Congratulations Sylvie!!! Please contact me at designedbysoco_at_gmail_dot_com, so I can send you your prize!

 photo winner1_zpsf239a3bc.jpg

Exceptionally, I made a second drawing on my FB page and a winner is announced over there too. Thank you all for participating and don't forget to check Ange’s blog and FB page to find out who the other winners are! If you didn’t win, remember you can still get all these beautiful goodies at 50% OFF during MScraps’ Wonderful Wednesday!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire