vendredi 6 novembre 2015

NEW Collab | Far Far Away + DSD Sale + Freebie!!!

DSD is here and I hope you're having fun and enjoying all the amazing deals going on all around the digiworld! I have a lot of news to share with you today!!!

To celebrate our digital scrapbooking party, ALL my store is 40% OFF through November 12th!!! I also have extra deals on all my collab bundles (50-75% OFF!!) and other great surprises coming your way! As you know, this is our last big party at MScraps, and we're going all out to make it unforgettable!!!

 photo 2015-11-06_DSD_zpschni94sj.jpg


In addition to my storewide sale, I'll be having some one-day $1 Flash Sales during our DSD/Farewell party, so stay tuned! To begin, a brand NEW pack: Simply Clean No.1, as well as two of your faves: Second Chance No. 1 and Love Triangles No. 1, are $1 each ONLY TODAY!!! This is a deal not to be missed!!!

 photo 2015-11-06FS_zps0tceudwh.jpg


My CT girls made some amazing pages using my new pack, Simply Clean No. 1:



I’m also happy to share with you my NEW collaboration project with my dear friend Nini, from ninigoesdigi! This time, we teamed up to create this beautiful collection about being far away: traveling, discovering, wandering, living abroad, missing home... It's a theme that means a lot to both of us and we hope you like what we came up with! Only during the DSD festivities, you can grab it at just $7.99!!! This means 57% OFF its normal price!!! Isn’t it an amazing deal???

 photo NGD_Soco_FarFarAway_Bundle_pv_zpssdbnaioy.jpg


Check out the beautiful inspiration from our CT girls, and the MScraps and Oscraps CTs:



Are you a subscriber to my newsletter? Not yet? Well, you should! Check out the exclusive DSD gift I just sent out for all my subscribers, a little add on to our Far Far Away collection! I'll be sending one or two more newsletters during the DSD festivities, to keep you informed of all my new releases and deals, because I have much more coming! My freebie add on will be sent again in the next one, so subscribe HERE now!!!

 photo Soco_FarFarAway_Freebie_pv_zpsjp4munux.jpg
(Special thanks to my adorable CT girls for the amazing photos showcased on the preview!)


Psst... Nini has another beautiful add on as a gift for her newsletter subscribers too, so if you still haven't done it, go and subscribe to her news now!!!

 photo _NGD_FarFarAway_pv_freebie_zpsrh1zg9xf.jpg


Keep having fun and have a happy digital scrapbooking weekend!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire